Refer A Child
Interested in becoming part of the Boys Hope Girls Hope family?
Know someone you’d like to nominate for the program?
Use this information as a guide.
Do you know a child or youth who has great potential and needs an opportunity? Nominate him or her to join our program and become a part of the Boys Hope Girls Hope family network. Use this information as a guide.
- Demonstrate the academic potential to succeed in a college-preparatory program
- Exhibit the motivation to work hard to achieve goals
- Would benefit from a long-term, value-centered, nurturing residential setting
- Show respect for adults and peers
- Relate positively to others in a group setting
- Make healthy behavior choices and do not use drugs and/or alcohol
Parents/Guardians as Partners
Partnership with parents and guardians is essential to the Boys Hope Girls Hope program. Scholars who join the program are expanding their family to include us, and the best support systems include biological and adoptive families, BHGH staff, and mentors from the community.
Although Boys Hope Girls Hope of Colorado is not a traditional family service agency, many parents and guardians benefit from services provided by the program, including information on, and referral to, community resources, parenting guidance, crisis intervention and informal counseling.
As a parent or guardian, please contact email@example.com for information regarding your relationship with and expectations from Boys Hope Girls Hope.