Resources During COVID-19
- Aurora Grab-and-Go meal distribution sites
- Aurora Public Schools -specific Free Lunch distribution sites
- Food Bank of the Rockies pick-up locations
- East Colfax Neighborhood Resources: this is Denver centric but has other good links regarding unemployment, rental/utility assistance, etc.
- Aurora begins handing out 9,000 meals per week
- Denver Health is providing general medical information about the coronavirus in many languages. If you have general questions about the virus, call CO-HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 or email.
- We understand that this is a stressful time for many people. If you are struggling and need someone to talk to, there are community resources available. Call Colorado Crisis Services at 1-844-493-8255 or text “TALK” to 38255. They will provide free, confidential, professional and immediate support for any mental health, substance use or emotional concern.
- Also, if you need a safe and anonymous way to help someone who is struggling or hurting, call Safe2Tell at 1-877-542-7233.